Same Queries for Teradata DBs -
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Tuesday, December 09, 2014
How to do the same in Oracle DB as we did in DB2 -Create table from another table in DB2 database
In Oracle, it is quite simple to create the duplicate tables with data :-)
Let's see How --
Monday, December 08, 2014
Monday, November 17, 2014
When you attempt to start one of the InfoSphere DataStage and QualityStage Administrator clients, the following message is displayed:
Failed to authenticate the current user against the selected Domain: Invalid user name (username) or password.
There are several possible causes of this problem.
- The user name is invalid.
- The password is invalid or has expired.
- The user has no suite user role.
- Credential mapping is required, but has not been defined for this user.
- The user has no DataStage role or has the incorrect DataStage role.