Tuesday, March 11, 2014
How Many different schemas or DW Models can be used in Siebel Analytics. I know Only STAR and SNOW FLAKE and any other model that can be used?
Integrated schema design is also used to define an integrated schema design we have to define the following concepts
► Fact constellation
► Act less fact table
► Onformed dimension
A: A fact constellation is the process of joining two or more fact tables
B: A fact table with out any facts is known as fact less fact table
C:A dimension which is re useful and fixed is known as conformed dimensionA dimension, which is, shared with multiple fact tables known as conformed dimension
What is an error log table in Informatica occurs and how to maintain it in mapping?
Error Log in Informatica is a one of output file created by Informatica Server while running the session for error messages. It is created in Informatica home directory.
Monday, March 10, 2014
Friday, March 07, 2014
Thursday, March 06, 2014
76. What is the OPTIMAL parameter?
It is used to set the optimal length of a rollback segment.
77. What is the functionality of SYSTEM table space?
To manage the database level transactions such as modifications of the data dictionary table that record information about the free space usage.
78. How will you create multiple rollback segments in a database?
- Create a database, which implicitly creates a SYSTEM rollback segment in a SYSTEM tablespace.
- Create a second rollback segment name R0 in the SYSTEM tablespace.
- Make new rollback segment available (after shutdown, modify init.ora file and start database)
- Create other tablespaces (RBS) for rollback segments.
- Deactivate rollback segment R0 and activate the newly created rollback segments.