Thursday, May 21, 2015
I've been asked this questions so many times in interviews and by different practitioner also that What are the data processing steps when datastage is processing transformer, So here I tried to compiled. Have a look -
To write efficient Transformer stage derivations, it helps to understand what items get evaluated and when.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Partitioner insertion and sort insertion each make writing a flow easier by alleviating the need for a user to think about either partitioning or sorting data. By examining the requirements of operators in the flow, the parallel engine can insert partitioners, collectors and sorts as necessary within a data flow.
However, there are some situations where these features can be a avoided or not needed.
If data is pre-partitioned and pre-sorted, and the InfoSphere DataStage job is unaware of this, you could disable automatic partitioning and sorting for the whole job by setting the following environment variables while the job runs:
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
1. Delete from customers.
2. Delete depositor of branches having number of customers between 1 and 3.
3. Delete branches havinng average deposit less than 5000.
4. Delete branches having maximum loan more than 5000.
5. Delete branches having deposit from Nagpur.
Thursday, May 14, 2015
1. Give 10% interest to all depositors.
2. give 10% interest to all depositors having branch VRCE
3. Give 10% interest to all depositors living in city Nagpur.
4. Give 10% interest to all depositors having branch in city BOMBAY and living in Nagpur.
5. Add 100 Rs to deposit of Anil and assign it to Sunil.
6. Change the deposit of VRCE branch to 1000 and change the branch as VRCE_UPT
7. Assign to the deposit of Anil the maximum deposit from VRCE branch
Monday, May 11, 2015
1. List the branches having sum of deposit more than 5000.
2. List the branches having a sum of deposit more than 5000 and located in city BOMBAY.
3. List the name of Customers having deposit in the branches where the average deposit is more than 5000.
4. List the names of customers having maximum deposit.
5. List the names of customers having maximum deposit in the table CUSTOMERS living in Nagpur.
6. List the name of branch having highest number of depositors.
7. Count the number of depositors living in Nagpur.
Thursday, May 07, 2015
1. List total loan.
2. List total deposit.
3. List total loan taken from KAROLBAGH branch.
4. List total deposit of customers having account date later than 1-Jan-96.
5. List total deposit of customers living in city Nagpur.
6. List maximum deposit of customers living in BOMBAY.
7. List total deposit of customers having branch city DELHI